Effective: December 2020
At Adventure Travel Pro we’re committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and their personal information.
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data or information that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site; www.adventuretravel-pro.com.
You can access adventuretravel-pro.com and browse our site without disclosing any of your personal data. Adventuretravel-pro.com does not collect personal information about individuals, such as names and mailing or e-mail addresses unless it is knowingly provided by the individual and he or she has agreed to the terms under which Adventuretravel-pro.com will use it.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Examples include traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. An example is when you register for information or make a purchase via the website.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means – email, comments, etc.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our blog posts, products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
At Adventure Travel Pro we will not provide your data or personal details to third parties to enable them to send you information regarding unrelated goods or services.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of Australia for processing and storing.
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer where we need to transfer customer information to them.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.
VISITORS’ GDPR RIGHTS
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Those rights include:
We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of:
- (a) you asking us to delete the information,
- (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or
- (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Should you wish to have your information deleted, please email us at email@example.com and submit a request.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $15 AUD to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.