WORK WITH US
Hi there! I’m Ash, founder of Adventure Travel Pro.
At Adventure Travel Pro, we love to work with travellers and a wide range of small to medium sized businesses within the adventure travel niche.
We especially like to work with businesses who are located in Australia and/or who are aligned with our brand’s mission and values:
- To empower people to step outside of their comfort zones and live more adventurously
- To contribute positively to the environment and the community
- To support sustainable and prosocial travel
Through our website, we offer a range of products and services for adventure travellers and businesses in the tourism industry.
- Our focus is on helping newbie travellers, especially backpackers, organise their first solo trip overseas.
- Through our website, we provide useful information, resources and a step-by-step guide to help newbie backpackers feel empowered and confident when travelling solo for the first time.
- We work with businesses in the tourism niche to help them gain further exposure and awareness, following the negative impacts of covid
- Our aim is to help small to medium sized businesses use search engine optimisation (SEO) to improve organic (free) traffic to their website.
- By increasing organic traffic, we help businesses reduce their reliance on third party websites, social media and/or paid advertising in order to get sales/bookings.
We are available for a variety of partnerships and services around the world including some content marketing opportunities. Please email us for our current rates and prices:
- Email: info(at)adventuretravel-pro.com
Please note: We only respond to serious business proposals, so please read these basic guidelines before reaching out, or your email may not receive a reply.
- We cannot promote your company/product/service to our blog readers or social media followers without payment.
- We are unable to work for free or for exposure. Please don’t ask us to, as we’re sure you don’t work for free either.
- We do not do product reviews without actually testing the product ourselves first, and without payment.
- We do not promote experiences unless we have had the chance to try them for ourselves
- We are not interested in linking to your new resource in existing articles.
- We do not publish infographics on our website.
- We do not accept guest posts.
- We do not publish sponsored posts, unless we work in direct collaboration with the company.
And finally, if you would like to send us a request, please take the time and courtesy to address me by name in your email.
I first reached out to Ash when I came across her website, Adventure Travel Pro.
Her whole philosophy on travel really resonated with us, and as business owners, her ideas of travel lined up entirely with ours.
I reached out to talk to her about travel and what we’re trying to achieve as an adventure company.
Ash was so fun to talk to and I immediately knew we’d met the right person to help shine a light on the benefits of adventure travel, eco-tourism, and authentic cultural experiences.
She wrote a beautiful SEO-optimised article showcasing our establishment and really hit it home on why people should experience travel in a more authentic way.
Ash was professional, open, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend working with Adventure Travel Pro.
Thank you, Ash!
Working with Adventure Travel Pro has been a great experience. Ash is very professional and has been fantastic to work with.
She reached out to us and we were so fortunate she did. Her vision to showcase local experiences made it very compelling to work with her and her ability to produce such high-quality content was significantly above and beyond what we expected.
Ash and her partner Matt spent an afternoon at Ragged Edge 4×4 filming and documenting our business and I couldn’t be happier with the final video product and description.
I couldn’t recommend working with Adventure Travel Pro highly enough. Ash has gone ‘above and beyond’ every step of the way.
Ashleigh reached out to us about her business’ mission to support local businesses affected by the COVID-19 lockdowns.
She’s very passionate about spreading awareness of the diverse activities that people can do in their local areas, to encourage them to get out of the house, try new things, have fun and support local business.
Her mission really resonated with us, so we were thrilled to get Ash out to our Werribee Range for her first Clay Target Shooting experience. Together, with her partner Matt (who helped with filming and taking photos), they brought a wonderful dynamic energy to the session.
Ashleigh is extremely professional and did exactly what she promised.
She promoted her experience with us in a fun and factually correct way, and used a multitude of platforms to get the message out about our business. She even wrote us a lovely Google review!
We believe that she is doing an excellent job and have no doubt that her business will continue to grow into the future. If you’re looking to promote your brand, I would highly recommend Ashleigh at Adventure Travel Pro.
We had the privilege of hosting Adventure Travel Pro on a recent Living Legends Lunch day tour.
Apart from being delightful people to spend a day with and the sort of guests we love, they created a fantastic, professional video and written article about their day, capturing all the salient points.
I was extremely happy with the communication prior to and after the tour. Ash was both friendly and professional. I very much hope to work with her again in the future.