Adventure Travel Pro’s Guide to Tasmania
At 110 pages long, Adventure Travel Pro’s Tasmania Travel Guide features numerous travel tips and three itineraries to help you plan an incredible road trip in Tasmania.
Made with love by a fellow adventure traveller.
Australia's southern-most state with a rich and complex history.
Surrounded by stunning coast line and lush national parks and scenery, Tasmania is everything you imagine it to be — rejuvenating, historic and filled with fine wine, food, and culture.
However, for first-timers, organising a trip to Tasmania can be intimidating. For example:
- When should you go?
- What should you see?
- How do you get around?
- How long should you allow?
And most of all, which coastline should you prioritise - east or west?
That’s where this e-guide comes in.
It’s easy to get lost in the sea of information online, TripAdvisor reviews and top-ten lists. Or even within the scroll hole of instagram and/or Youtube videos.
But honestly, who has time to wade through thousands and thousands of websites and reviews written by people who at times, have very little idea what they're talking about.
That's why, I created this guide.
At 110 pages long, I have put my love, sweat and tears into creating this Tasmania e-guide for you guys.
Within it, I cover the following topics:
- East vs West coast - which is best?
- The best ways to get around Tasmania (especially if planning to road-trip)
- Alternative ways to get around Tasmania (without a car)
- How long you should allow
- The top attractions and things to do in Tasmania (40+ activities to chose from!)
I have also thrown in:
- 3 different Tasmania itineraries including:
- Itinerary 1: 4-day Hobart Long Weekend
- Itinerary 2: 10-14-day East and North Coast Road Trip
- Itinerary 3: 14-day North and West Coast Road Trip
- And, various snippets of road maps to help you visualise the drive
This guide is great for adventure travellers and road-trippers, regardless of whether you're planning to spend a long period of time in Tasmania, or will only be there for a long weekend.
With this guidebook, you’ll get to see Tasmania the way it’s meant to be seen.
How This e-Guide Will Help You
- You’ll gain insight into Tasmania’s most unique, beautiful and often-overlooked sights on both the east and west coast.
- You’ll get the lowdown on all of best places to go and what to see and do
- You’ll get a list of my top tips and recommendations on accommodation and places to stay, no matter your budget.
- You’ll gain understanding of how long you should allow to drive around Tasmania
- Gain access to three different road-trip itineraries to use as a guide and make planning your visit as easy as possible.
- With detailed transport information, you’ll gain insight to all the options to get around like a local.
Get Your Tasmania Guide Today!
Created with love by Adventure Travel Pro, this 110 page e-guide will help you navigate around Tasmania and have the best possible road-trip and adventure.